Senior Project Manager – Commercial Construction
We are a leader in delivering commercial construction projects in the educational sector. At CZ we believe our Project Managers are key focal points for our customers. The Senior Project Manager will oversee all Project Managers to insure timely, efficient & successful implementations.
The Sr. Project Manager leads team communications and oversees the execution of projects to final completion. Leads and manages a team of Project Managers to insure all PM’s manage/execute their project responsibilities in an effective and efficient manner. Requirements include excellent communications, team building skills and project management best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Key participant in strategic planning, managing project schedules, cost and revenue projections and ongoing reporting of project status,
- Lead and manage project management team to effectively complete jobs on time and on budget.
- Coordinate project meetings internally and with clients,
- Manage contract documents. Problem solving and manage resolution for compliance,
- Conduct site visits for Quality Control from start to finish,
- Minimum 15 years Project Manager Experience in the commercial construction industry,
- Bachelor’s Degree in construction, engineering or equivalent preferred,
- Working knowledge of accounting principles and excellent job costing/budgeting ability, and estimating capability for change orders
- Knowledge of construction best practices, and good interpersonal skills
- Prior experience as a department/division head or experience managing a team of construction management professionals.
Competitive salary with Performance based Bonus Structure
Please email your resume with work history and a list of completed construction projects along with a list of your role/title for each project.